- create, edit, delete, sort, name and enable/disable your scripts
- syntax highlighter and autosave
- scripts are stored locally and persist throughout sessions
- run a specific script or all that are marked as active
- change scope to run scripts on the current or on all open tabs
- scripts are injected into the pages after document.ready
- includes jQuery
- added global function openTab(url) to open a new tab within your script (avoid recursion)
- added global XhrMonitor object for working with ajax pages
- added global InjectCode object which is exported into the content pages (allowing to use attached methods in the Chrome console)
Demo video: http://youtu.be/Q0lKLIemP-0.
Source is availalbe at: https://github.com/jaakkytt/InjectCode.
In Chrome web store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/injectcode/flhghpihapijancfhnicbnjifdodohpi.
Under the hood the project uses jQuery & jQuery UI, CodeMirror and Knockout.
At some later date I will:
- add a callback parameter to openTab to be fired in the new tab as it opens
- add the functionality to.. and accommodate a UI distinction between pre and post doc ready scripts
P.S. Would love to hear about any feature ideas or feedback.